In this note, you will know the AEW Rampage matchcard on December 9, 2022.
All Elite Wrestling will present a new episode of AEW Rampage this Friday from the HEB Center in Cedar Park, Texas. This show will have as its main attractions a fight between Jon Moxley and Konosuke Takeshita and a battle for the All-Atlantic Championship. Without further ado, we presented the AEW Rampage card on December 9, 2022.
- Jon Moxley vs Konosuke Takeshita
- All Atlantic Championship: Orange Cassidy (c) vs Opponent to be determined
- Regina Di Wave Championship: Hikaru Shida (c) vs The Bunny
- W Morrisey and Lee Moriarty in action
- We’ll listen to Ruby Soho and Tay Melo
This is the AEW Rampage card for December 9, 2022. Keep in mind that when the show is broadcast on a delayed basis the following Friday on TNT in the United States, you will be able to check the results in the live coverage that is carried out on our website.