All the results of AEW Dynamite on June 8.
Tonight, AEW celebrates a new Dynamite show in which Jon Moxley will face the winner of the Casino Battle Royale that will take place at the beginning of the episode. The match winner will get a shot at AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door for the AEW Interim World Championship. Remember that you can follow us on our Twitter account to keep up to date with everything. Next, we leave you with the results of AEW Dynamite on June 8.
The show begins with the Casino Battle Royale to enter the match against Jon Moxley in the night’s main event for a shot at the Interim AEW World Championship.
- Kyle O’Reilly is victorious after eliminating Wheeler Yuta in last place.
Jon Moxley gives a promo in which he warns Kyle O’Reilly, his rival tonight. Moxley says that AEW Interim World Championship belongs to him.
All Elite Wrestling announces the creation of the All-Atlantic Championship. The first champion will be determined at AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door in a Fatal 4-Way. The four contestants will be determined in a series of qualifying matches beginning below.
Buddy Matthews and PAC face off for a spot in the Forbidden Doors match for the All-Atlantic Championship.
- PAC defeats Buddy Matthews with a Black Arrow. After the match, Malakai Black and the rest of the House of Black members appear and stare at PAC from afar.
Trent Beretta goes up to the ring to give a promo and says that today is the best friend’s day, and he is not here. He comments that he deserves a new opportunity against FTR for the ROH Tag Team Championship. Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood show up and say they’d be happy to give it to him, but Trent’s partner is in Japan. Suddenly, Will Ospreay and United Empire appear and attack FTR and Trent.
Kyle O’Reilly is interviewed backstage, and William Regal interrupts to wish him well but warns him that Moxley will finish him off.
David Finlay and ‘Hangman’ Adam Page square off in the next match of the night. Adam Cole is in the comments.
- ‘Hangman’ Adam Page gets the win over Finlay with a Buckshot Lariat. After the match, Page cuts a promo and clarifies that he wants Okada’s IGWP World Heavyweight Championship. Adam Cole gets up from the table and says that Okada may not be the champion since Jay White could get it. After this, Cole says that if there is someone who deserves to be the one with the starting opportunity, it is him.
Wardlow talks about his next goals in the ring, naming CM Punk’s AEW World Championship. Wardlow says he doesn’t want to go for the gold until he beats the real champion, Punk. That said, he declares that he wants the title that did not escape him a few months ago, the TNT Championship. Scorpio Sky appears wanting to face Wardlow, although Dan Lambert and Ethan Page stop him.
Backstage, Mark Sterling sends Wardlow a message. He states that he has two options: go toe-to-toe with him in a trial or face 20 bodyguards in an elimination match next week.
The Young Bucks talk about what may come for them now in the locker room. They comment that they want the AEW World Tag Team Championship again. Matt and Jeff Hardy appear and remind them that they were beaten at Double or Nothing. Jurassic Express enters, and Christian Cage agrees that the three teams meet for the titles in a ‘Ladder Match’ next week.
Next, Thunder Rosa defends the AEW World Women’s Championship against Marina Shafir.
- Thunder Rosa defeats Shafir with a Roll-Up and retains the AEW World Women’s Championship. After the match, Shafir attacks Rosa until Toni Storm intervenes. After this, he gives the title to Thunder Rosa, and they have a confrontation.
Tony Schiavone interviews the Baddies, Jade Cargill and Stokely Hathaway. Hathaway calls Kris Statlander Kris Highlander and claims that Red Velvet will finish her off this Friday at Rampage.
The main event of the night arrives. Jon Moxley faces in a heads up against Kyle O’Reilly. The winner will qualify for the AEW Interim World Championship at Forbidden Door.
- Jon Moxley defeats O’Reilly with the Paradigm Shift and will be at Forbidden Door fighting for the Interim AEW World Championship.